Prague - Vienna - Budapest - Croatia. Looking for thoughts and suggestions!

Hey reddit,Towards the end of August i am embarking on a 4 week trip starting in Prague. I have 5 days in Prague for work but then 3 weeks to do what I want.Option A: I was thinking of Vienna for 3 nights, followed by Budapest for 4 nights then flying to Split Croatia to island hop for 5 days. After that I thought I'd go along the coast to Dubrovnik and stay there for 3/4 nights before returning home.Option B: The other route I am fiddling with is going to Salzburg (2/3 nights) after Prague (instead of Vienna) followed by going to Venice for 3 nights (instead of Budapest). From Venice I'd be able to take a ferry into Pula (2 nights), Croatia which looks like an awesome hidden gem. From there I'd make my way down the coast Island hopping until I reach Dubrovnik to fly home.What do you guys think of that? Option A or B fans? OR is there an entire different route I have no considered yet???P.S. I've been to Berlin & AMS as well as Cesky Krumlov via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2LggdkF

0 Response to "Prague - Vienna - Budapest - Croatia. Looking for thoughts and suggestions!"
Post a Comment