Last minute 2 week trip in Europe, need recommendations

I just got out of a job and was able to find a nice two week gap at the end of this month which I plan to travel within Europe. I know time is short but I definitely want to make the most of it. I’ve been to Europe before but mainly some big cities (London, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Dublin).So far I only have two flight tickets booked. My one way to Barcelona and a trip back from Paris. As I’ve been to both these cities, I don’t plan to stay more than a day there. They were just cities that were the cheapest flights to/from home. I do want to visit Naples and Pompeii as that’s on my list of places I wanted to see. However outside of that I have no idea where to go.I’ve been researching this sub for other recommendation threads and many of them recommend cities that I haven’t heard of. I know 2 weeks isn’t long but I’m hoping for some recommendations for places that are scenic and worth visiting to experience the culture / food. I’m not too big on museums and would love scenic views more than being indoors. I also don’t want to spend in one single city for over 3 days but wouldn’t mind using a city as a hub city for day trips. My budget is to not spend more than $3K for this whole trip excluding the flight ticket to/from Europe.Looking forward to your suggestions! Thanks! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2LB9Wzu

0 Response to "Last minute 2 week trip in Europe, need recommendations"
Post a Comment