0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Intro I guess? Super interested in starting to travel alone, excited to find this sub! Intro I guess? Super interested in starting to travel alone, excited to find this sub! - Bangladesh

Intro I guess? Super interested in starting to travel alone, excited to find this sub!


Going through a break up (bear with me) and I’m realizing that I have more opportunities to do what I want than I did before. I’m working on going to New Orleans next month, found a really cool scifi themed hostel to stay in, $80 for 3 nights. Always tried to get my ex to be as excited as I was about doing certain things without spending too much money, but all she ever wanted to do was go to Disney land or world (the Florida one), stay in a SUITE and spend 4 days there and I’m just not into that basic kinda shit.Anyway, I’ve been putting a plan together for my trip! I found out that restaurant week is happening in September, but there’s also southern decadence (gay festival) at the end of August. Not sure what I want to do yet, I’m leaning more towards restaurant week.Anyway, I’m just up doing more research and can’t wait! Looking forward to reading y’all’s posts, and if you have any advice on traveling alone, let me know :) via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2Yeno2Y

0 Response to "Intro I guess? Super interested in starting to travel alone, excited to find this sub!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger