0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How do you apply sunscreen to your own back? How do you apply sunscreen to your own back? - Bangladesh

How do you apply sunscreen to your own back?


So, I (30s M) am a pretty seasoned solo traveller, but I've generally stayed away from beach destinations because of this issue - I have trouble reaching every part of my back to apply sunscreen. When I visited New Zealand and just had to go in the sea (because, duh) I got around this by restricting my beach visits to the evenings and early mornings. But yeah, it would be nice to go to more beaches/pools on my solo trips without worrying about getting strips of my back burned to shit.I've seen various methods online, e.g. spatula, clingfilm/saranwrap etc. but I'm looking for real experience here - what's actually worked for you guys in the real world? Or do I simply need to do more stretching exercises until my arms are flexible enough to reach everywhere? via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2YxfUVE

0 Response to "How do you apply sunscreen to your own back?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger