0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Hawaii suggestions? Hawaii suggestions? - Bangladesh

Hawaii suggestions?


Hello!I just recently went through a bad break up. I moved across the country back home, and found a new job but I don’t start until the end of August. Since I have a few months in between jobs, I was thinking of doing some travel.I’ve been wanting to go to Hawaii really bad- but I am on a budget and I want more of a solo travel, soul-searching, retreat experience. Some time to reflect and heal and experience nature. I’ve been going through a rough time.Which island should I visit? are there any retreats or cheap ways to get away there and have it be nice?Open to any and all suggestions. I am a 25 year old female who will be going solo.Thank you! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2NvMPsE

0 Response to "Hawaii suggestions?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger