0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First time solo traveler having a month break around January/February to go around Asia departing from Beijing. Would it be better to visit all the countries I can or to have a long stay in one or two? First time solo traveler having a month break around January/February to go around Asia departing from Beijing. Would it be better to visit all the countries I can or to have a long stay in one or two? - Bangladesh

First time solo traveler having a month break around January/February to go around Asia departing from Beijing. Would it be better to visit all the countries I can or to have a long stay in one or two?


Long story short, I'll be studying in Beijing for a year starting next September, and it will be my first true "solo" experience as I studied in the US and Poland before for a semester but I went there knowing at least one person beforehand.So in China the college break is from January 18th to February 21th or at least in the University I'm going to, giving me 33 days to travel aroundI had planned staying for 7 days in Seoul, 9 days in Tokyo/Osaka, 4 days in Hong Kong, 4 days in Singapore and 7 days in Sidney, but now I'm wondering if I should tone it down a bit and stay longer in less places as the stay may be too short via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/32bw4pN

0 Response to "First time solo traveler having a month break around January/February to go around Asia departing from Beijing. Would it be better to visit all the countries I can or to have a long stay in one or two?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger