0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First solo trip to Rome! First solo trip to Rome! - Bangladesh

First solo trip to Rome!


Hi Reddit!Lurker here but I’m (21F) going for my first solo trip to Rome in September.I’ll be staying in an airbnb for the first few days and HelloRome hostel for the last few (I’m there for 9 days) and i’m quite overwhelmed by the amount of stuff there is to do - and how expensive it’s all turning out to be!Rome has been my dream trip and I really want to do it well - but all the attractions seem to be quite expensive. Does anyone know the cheapest way to see everything? I love the free walking tours but they’re usually about the city and not particular places attractions, at least in detail - what’s the cheapest way to get enough information about places like the Vatican, colosseum etc?? (i find books to be a bit.. dry..?)I’m a huge foodie and I’d love to do a good/wine tour but they’re quite expensive too - could anyone recommend any cheaper alternatives (or affordable but delicious restaurants!)ALSO, i’m open to any day trip recommendations!Thanks so much and if anyone of going to be in Rome around then let me know! :) via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2GkY0hI

0 Response to "First solo trip to Rome!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger