(22F) In Melbourne alone for a day this coming Tuesday, would anyone like to meet up for coffee? Suggestions on what to do are welcomed too!

Due to some complications with my flights I’ll be in Melbourne for 12 hours on my own.I’ve never been to Melbourne before so would love to explore for a bit since I have a bit of time to spare. The only problem is I’m not sure what to do with my luggage.What are some landmarks that I can visit within a few hours? And what’s the best mode of transport in the city as well as to & fro the airports? I’ll be landing in Avalon and departing from Tullamarine. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/30L9CCG

0 Response to "(22F) In Melbourne alone for a day this coming Tuesday, would anyone like to meet up for coffee? Suggestions on what to do are welcomed too!"
Post a Comment