Solo trip to NYC advice
Hi all, i'm new on here and was hoping for some advice from you guys!
I was supposed to be travelling to NYC next Tuesday with my cousin who is from Canada. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances she is now unable to go and I have already paid for my flight and already have a hotel reserved in NYC so I don't really want the money to go to waste.
I'm 24 and from London! I'm fairly independent and do things myself mostly but have never travelled solo for a holiday/getaway.
Has anyone ever travelled solo to NYC? If so, what advice can you give?
I may change hotels and stay closer to Manhattan. I'm slightly nervous as it will be my first time travelling solo. I'm only in town for 5 days. I do want to make this a good trip of self-discovery for me as I have been through some tough stuff this year.
I look forward to hearing your suggestions/responses :)
Submitted May 28, 2019 at 12:46PM by wxllr1307 http://bit.ly/2YTpAJI

0 Response to "Solo trip to NYC advice"
Post a Comment