Solo travel to Brazil
Hi! I'm interested in traveling to Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. I've never solo travelled before (except to Canada , which is super safe) to anywhere like this.
My research comes up with polarizing responses. Most of the responses make it seem very dangerous, like u cant take your phone out in public u cant go to the beach at night u cant wear anything except shorts , t shirt flip flops etc. u cant go out alone anywhere or you will look like a target.
Is it really worth the anxiety and fear to go solo traveling to Rio alone? The country loks beautiful but I want to enjoy myself. I live in NYC and I see many people compare it to having street smarts and visiting places like NYC but to be honest NYC is very safe and I never feel in danger here and the 'bad parts' are far away and don't really have a reason to visit them in the first place.
Submitted May 18, 2019 at 03:56PM by ssstar http://bit.ly/2WakxHq

0 Response to "Solo travel to Brazil"
Post a Comment