0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Solo travel after a breakup Solo travel after a breakup - Bangladesh

Solo travel after a breakup

Feeling a little lost right now. We were touring South Korea together. Things got heated and it ended with her deciding to leave and travel on her own for awhile, before cutting her trip short. Now, I'm slightly past the halfway mark of this trip, and my feelings are mixed. There are days where being on my own feels refreshing and a distraction from everything. However, there are other days like today where I have a sense of aimlessness as if I'm just walking but not doing anything. I feel horrible, and I'm not sure if anyone else has advice on how they have pushed through and completed the trip when faced with such turmoils.



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 05:35AM by gassasino http://bit.ly/2K7gUvq

0 Response to "Solo travel after a breakup"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger