SFO to Italy, but not sure which airport to land in.
Sorry-not sure if this belongs here, but as I'll probably be traveling solo via public transpo (not renting a car or anything like that) in Italy, I thought it might be appropriate.
I'm flying out from SFO, and I want to depart back from FCO (Rome).
I can either land in Venice and begin a counter clockwise journey (heading off to Milan, next), or I can land in Milan, and start clockwise (and go to Venice next). Ultimately, I will end my trip in Rome (and the surrounding areas).
Not sure which option makes the most logistical sense. The cost of either flight (Venice or Milan) are the same.
If I start with Milan, I also can get a stopover in Madrid for about 24 hours (although, yes, it extends my overall flight time).
I could even theoretically start my journey in Naples, but I would land at 10:30pm, and I'm not really into landing, trying to figure out what to do, and then go to bed right away.
What would you guys suggest?
Submitted May 19, 2019 at 07:20AM by rebelx http://bit.ly/2JybUAD

0 Response to "SFO to Italy, but not sure which airport to land in."
Post a Comment