0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Roundtrip drive from FL to Salt Flats? Roundtrip drive from FL to Salt Flats? - Bangladesh

Roundtrip drive from FL to Salt Flats?

I want to take my car to the Salt Flats and drive fast. And just get away in general. Longest I've driven before was about 13-14 hours, from north FL to just north of NYC. Took about 1-2 days each time.

Tell me, realistically, how bad is the burnout on such a long roadtrip?? Is it worth it? I just want to get the fuck away from everything and everyone for a while. Should I just fly to NV or CA or something and rent a car, or should I take my car? I have a convertible, and am attached to it, but then again, getting there is probably going to make me contemplate suicide. I've done 14 hour road trips multiple times before, and it can be a pain in the back/ass/neck/everything.

I want to go on a trip and get away from it all, but there really doesn't seem to be anything close to me (NE Florida). I've already been to the smoky mountains multiple times in a car, and I don't feel like going back. I've been to various parts of Georgia and NC on roadtrips before too. I've never been "out west," at least further than Tennessee. I want to go, but I don't like the fact that it's going to be a 4000+ mile drive.

http://bit.ly/2K87hws

0 Response to "Roundtrip drive from FL to Salt Flats?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger