0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: ROADTRIP ADVICE ROADTRIP ADVICE - Bangladesh

ROADTRIP ADVICE

Hey guys, I’m currently 16. But I’m two years I’ll be 18 and I thought I would be a good idea to start saving right now and tell some friends to do the same and basically me and 3 friends (4 total) want to do a trip across the states or the 48 states in the united states not counting Hawaii or Alaska (hence, 48) so because I have 2 years to plan can someone give me advice on what I’ll need to do and maybe some tips on driving for a while. Some things to note is yeah of course I’ll be needing hotels for myself and my buds. Which is no problem because we can all save together. Without stating the obvious can y’all help me out and give me just a little bit more knowledge about road trips and how to manage and make it fun (ps this will take place in summer of 2021 STAY TUNED!)

http://bit.ly/2WnzRR7

0 Response to "ROADTRIP ADVICE"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger