Police profiling along I80?
Hello Sub, Me and a friend are driving from Denver to Michigan for a music festival end of June- bonus points if you know which one ;) We were wondering what the police presence is and how bad the profile cars with Colorado license plates? My mother has a friend who moved back to Michigan from CO Springs here and he was pulled over 3 times along I-70 for no reason other than having a CO plate. I know the normal pre-cautions of keeping our back window clear/visible, driving the speedlimit or a few under, only drive in the right lane (left is only to pass, was pulled over in Kansas at 3am for this), anything else you guys can recommend? Unfortunately, I have been profiled multiple times in Europe as I have darker/tan skin, how bad is it along I-80?

0 Response to "Police profiling along I80?"
Post a Comment