0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Please Learn Proper Hostel Etiquette or at Least Use Common Sense Please Learn Proper Hostel Etiquette or at Least Use Common Sense - Bangladesh

Please Learn Proper Hostel Etiquette or at Least Use Common Sense

It’s currently 2:30 AM as I’m writing this. There have been a group of people that have been very loud and were drinking when I got back at around 10:30 PM.

The hostel has quiet hours from 11PM till 9AM. Also the hostel doesn’t allow outsiders inside and the front desk is only staffed from 11AM - 11PM.

This isn’t a big hostel with multiple floors either. The common room are literally right next to the sleeping areas.

Now I understand it’s fun to meet new people and talk, but there are also other people besides you... There are at least 5 other people in my room. I’m fairly certain most of them are still awake as well or have been woken up by your insistent, drunken, screaming. I’ve literally asked you to stop nicely.

It’d be fine if this was a multi story hostel like in Japan, but when it’s a single floor, 3 room hostel that includes the common area, use your goddamn common sense and STFU. Have some thought for your fellow travelers and at least respect the rules of the accommodations that you’re staying at, even if there’s no one there to enforce them.

Sorry for this post, but I’m just pissed off rn. I caved and asked them to please stop nicely. I let then know it’s late, and that has seemed to separated their pack. The ones who aren’t even staying here have seemed to leave. I know this because the walls are so fucking thin. But there’s still a group still talking very loudly with no signs of shutting up.

I have faith in the people of this sub, and really hope none of you are like this...



Submitted May 18, 2019 at 07:41PM by UrAvgRedditor_ http://bit.ly/30wZDSf

0 Response to "Please Learn Proper Hostel Etiquette or at Least Use Common Sense"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger