0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Long time listener first time caller Long time listener first time caller - Bangladesh

Long time listener first time caller

I’ve been lurking on this sub for quite a while completely enthralled by the stories here traveling solo had never crossed my mind previously. Recently I had taken a trip to the Dominican with a large group of people where I then proposed to my girlfriend who said yes. We ended up getting offered free flight vouchers to stay in a resort for an extra night as our return flight was overbooked. Now a few months later I find myself single and needing to book a flight or lose my flight voucher. So I’m going to Mexico City from June 9-16 solo. I’ve read plenty of posts on what neighborhoods to stay in and what major things to do however I do have a couple questions that may seem obvious to veteran travelers. I’m a 32M from midwestern US. Looking for specific hostel recommendations as I plan on prebooking my first couple of nights and feeling it out from there. DF Suites seems to have a lot of good recommendations so I was thinking of starting there. I’d like places within walking distance fun stuff to do and possibly a couple more oddball or off the beaten path recommendations for stuff to see or do. I’m big into craft beer so any insight as to local beer would help as well. I’m an adventurous eater so I’ll try almost anything once. Any tips or input would be greatly appreciated. Also I speak a little better than basic Spanish and am a brown guy myself if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 02:30AM by Balls_ http://bit.ly/2WYiIKx

0 Response to "Long time listener first time caller"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger