0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Itinerary review/suggestions - Spain > Barcelona, Madrid, Northern Spain/Basque Country Itinerary review/suggestions - Spain > Barcelona, Madrid, Northern Spain/Basque Country - Bangladesh

Itinerary review/suggestions - Spain > Barcelona, Madrid, Northern Spain/Basque Country

Hey everyone,

This will be my first time solo traveling, I'm looking forward to it but have the usual concerns most people have for their first trip.

I will be traveling to Spain from October 14th - October 24th. I'll be flying in and out of Barcelona so ideally, my trip will start and end there. My plan is to stay in Barcelona 2-3 days and then head over to Madrid for 2-3 days, and from Madrid head to Northern Spain/Basque Country for 2-3 days and then head back to Barcelona. I've never stayed in a hostel before, but from what it seems like, it's the best way to meet other solo travelers. I would love some suggestions on how many days to stay in each of these cities and where/which hostels are recommended and transportation advice. Also, restaurants/bars advice for nightlife in Madrid and Barcelona.

I've made a rough itinerary of what I want to do in each city. Any advice/suggestions/critiques would be sincerely appreciated. This is still a rough itinerary, I kind of just jotted down things in each city I'd like to do. I'm not sure how many days I will need total, but I do have to have my last day in Barcelona since I'm flying out of there. Am I being too ambitious with my list? Two years ago I went to Japan and was able to see 7 different cities in 9 days, so I'm used to being on the move constantly.

Barcelona

  • La Sagrada Familia
  • Pedraforca (has anyone been here before? How hard is it to get there? I'd love to do some hiking while in Spain)
  • Casta Bastllo
  • Gothic Quarter
  • Mercado de La Boqueria
  • Casa Mila
  • Basilica of Santa Maria Del Mar
  • The Magic Fountain
  • Passeig De Gracia
  • Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau
  • Parc De Montjuic
  • Cathedral of Barcelona
  • Park Guell
  • La Rambla
  • Ciutadella Park
  • Montserrat
  • Montjuic Castle
  • Tibidabo (is this worth it? It looks like a lot of people will hike up)

Madrid

  • Museo Nacional Del Prado
  • El Retiro Park
  • Royal Palace of Madrid
  • Calle Gran Via
  • Museo Nacional Centro De Arte Reina Sofia
  • Templo De Debod
  • Plaza Mayor
  • Mercado de San Miguel
  • Puerta Del Sol
  • Estacion Atocha

Basque Country/Bilbao/San Sebastian - I would like to rent a car and drive the coastline from Bilbao to San Sebastian while making pit stops. Has anyone done this before? What's it like renting a car in Spain?

  • La Concha Beach
  • Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
  • Gaztelugatxeko Doniene
  • Parte Vieja/Old town
  • Urgull
  • Funicular Monte Igueldo
  • Casco Viejo
  • Bermeo, Biscay
  • Artxandako begiratokia
  • Vizcaya Bridge
  • Urdaibai
  • Zumaia, Gipuzko
  • Parque Nacional de Los Picos de Europa - This is a good distance away from Bilboa, but it looks absolutely amazing. Has anyone made the trip from Bilboa to here? What's it like, was it worth it?

What is the recommended method of travel from Barcelona to Madrid? How about Madrid to Basque Country - I would LOVE to rent a car and drive up there (4 hour drive) since I will have to rent a car anyways to see the coastline. Has anyone done this before?

Another question I had was what most people do for internet access? I'm coming from the US so I don't believe my carrier will have the best data access out there. In Japan, I rented a pocket-wifi and carried it with me everywhere which was awesome. Should I just purchase a sim card out there?

Thank you for reading. I sincerely appreciate any advice/suggestions/critiques you have.



Submitted May 17, 2019 at 11:13PM by abECSGO http://bit.ly/2VArld7

0 Response to "Itinerary review/suggestions - Spain > Barcelona, Madrid, Northern Spain/Basque Country"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger