0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: I solo-traveled SEA for the last 3 months, learned to drive a motorbike in Hanoi, snuck into China, got tattood and had a heartbreak. Here are some pictures and lessons. I solo-traveled SEA for the last 3 months, learned to drive a motorbike in Hanoi, snuck into China, got tattood and had a heartbreak. Here are some pictures and lessons. - Bangladesh

I solo-traveled SEA for the last 3 months, learned to drive a motorbike in Hanoi, snuck into China, got tattood and had a heartbreak. Here are some pictures and lessons.

There are no words to describe the experience of my last 100 days. Just a lot of lessons learned and amazing memories.

Learning to drive a motorbike in Hanoi rushhour traffic, driving it 3000+ km through Vietnam, breaking down and running out of fuel, communicating using just hands and google translate for 3 days on the Vietnam countryside, sneaking into China to take a piss, crashing my bike a few times, getting tattooed, seeing temples that look like film sets in Cambodia, getting up at 4am to see sunsets, getting chased by dogs, becoming a duck master, quitting smoking, working out in shitty gyms, making friends from all over the world, seeing the worlds largest cave, saving two Vietnamese girls from drowning and teaching them how to swim, eating noodle soup on Thailand’s highest peak, realizing that it gets fucking cold on 3000m in the dark, freezing, being sick, getting food poisoned twice, tubing in Vang Vieng, partying 5 nights in shitty clubs in Chiang Mai, spending my birthday night alone in Hanoi drinking beer for 20 cents, driving through mudholes with overpowered sanbuggies in Laos, falling for a girl, realizing its not working out, visiting a local english class in Hanoi, loosing half my clothes and credit cards, taking thousands of photos, overcoming my fear of heights in Laos, learning how to meditate and just enjoying life.

3 months ago while boarding my flight I was in a shitty place in life. I was unhappy with so many things, I was stressed out from working too much, I was grieving the sudden suicide of a close friend, I was afraid of traveling and close to canceling my flight. Now I am here, sitting in my hostel waiting for my flight back home, reflecting on the last months and thinking about my future, I am realizing that things back home have not changed of course... but I have. Spending time alone, meeting people, listening to their stories made me realize things about myself that I would have never seen back home in my clouded life. Now I can’t wait to go back and starting a life that I love living.

For anyone considering doing this trip, just stop thinking and do it.

Even though the most valuables moments of my trip are not possible to picture in photographs, I selected 50 photos that try.

Cheers and love



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 03:29AM by krmplc http://bit.ly/2X6XTNf

0 Response to "I solo-traveled SEA for the last 3 months, learned to drive a motorbike in Hanoi, snuck into China, got tattood and had a heartbreak. Here are some pictures and lessons."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger