How safe are hostels in Paris and Barcelona?
Hi guys, I (26M) am planning my first solo trip ever to visit Paris and Barcelona in July for total 10 days. Will stay equal days in both cities. I am thinking of staying in hostel dorms as they are relatively cheaper than hotel rooms. But my concern is safety about my luggage and travel docs. Do you guys always carry your whole luggage with you everywhere?
I am assuming most hostels would have lockers where I can put my luggage in, while I am exploring cities. I would keep my passport and IDs with me all the time.
What are some good hostels in those cities?
After reading reviews online, i found 360 Hostel in Barcelona a good spot to stay. Please suggest some good and safe hostels in Paris.
Thanks!
EDIT : Added more details about my trip
Submitted May 28, 2019 at 06:46PM by dhruvseth http://bit.ly/2KcD7YT

0 Response to "How safe are hostels in Paris and Barcelona?"
Post a Comment