0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How do you handle people you meet travelling that bail on plans? How do you handle people you meet travelling that bail on plans? - Bangladesh

How do you handle people you meet travelling that bail on plans?

I think we all know it happens. You make plans to meet someone the next day at the beach at 11 and they no show. Or a bunch of people going together on a tour and only a few people show up at the meeting place. It’s a part of travelling and I’m used to it from people I just met.

But I’m not sure how to handle it when I have know a person for a month and we have hung out several times. Does it still fall under the same expectations of “its traveller plans, don’t count on anything” or is it more annoying?

I can’t figure out why I expect different behaviour here but I am way more disappointed when someone I have know for a while leaves me hanging.

Anyone have any thoughts? Perhaps a way to insulate myself from getting annoyed?



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 09:59PM by a_computer_adrift http://bit.ly/2HHcauG

0 Response to "How do you handle people you meet travelling that bail on plans?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger