0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Driving from NJ to California in 2 weeks. A few questions Driving from NJ to California in 2 weeks. A few questions - Bangladesh

Driving from NJ to California in 2 weeks. A few questions

I'm going to be living in Sierra national forest for 3 months. I plan on leaving NJ in a few weeks. I've never done a roadtrip like this so I'm not entirely sure what I'm in for.

That being said, my original plan was to take I-40, because I've heard it's more efficient than I-80. But with all of this crazy weather and flooding in Oklahoma I was wondering if it would be wise to just take I-80 instead to avoid any sort of dangerous driving conditions.

I also am giving myself 6 days to get out to Fresno and was wondering if that's an adequate amount of time

http://bit.ly/2JPObfp

0 Response to "Driving from NJ to California in 2 weeks. A few questions"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger