Driving from Austin to Philadelphia in less than a week. Any advice on things to do/see along the way?
Relocating to Philadelphia in less than a week. Never been. 25+ hours of me in a rental truck with the few items I’m determined to bring with me — [bikes, mainly..] and that’s only if I do the drive the whole way through without stopping.. which absolutely won’t happen..
I’ve got 7 days from the time I pickup my rental truck until I’ve got to return it in Philadelphia.. this saturday — until next, specifically.
Would like to plan this trip to be as stress free as possible.. and also to pick somewhere possibly halfway to stop for a while /potentially stay in a hotel for a night.
Excited but also massively stressed. Any advice on this will be much appreciated.

0 Response to "Driving from Austin to Philadelphia in less than a week. Any advice on things to do/see along the way?"
Post a Comment