China for first solo trip good idea?
Hey everyone,
last few years I did some trips to european countries with my friends (I'm from Germany) but this time I wanted to go somewhere in Asia for the first time. Since none of my friends wanted to come with me I decided to do the trip alone. However, I'm not sure if China is a good first destination. I really want to visit the country since I'm interested in its history and culture, but I only speak English and German and I'm not sure if it is enough for China. Anyone here who has done a solotrip to China before without speaking the language? I thought of maybe travelling to Beijing -> Pingyao -> Xi'an. I plan to stay in Hotels or AirBNBs (No hostels).
Submitted May 29, 2019 at 08:37PM by Klausar http://bit.ly/2QAomjN

0 Response to "China for first solo trip good idea?"
Post a Comment