0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Balancing travel + work + wellness... How? Balancing travel + work + wellness... How? - Bangladesh

Balancing travel + work + wellness... How?

Been feeling kinda overwhelmed these last few weeks. Travel and work can take a lot of time and sometimes a huge bite out of my wellness if I don't strategize mindfully and put in place certain disciplines/routines.

Often I've wrestled with keeping a "balance" of things under a limited amount of waking hours. A "balance" (which I'm starting to question if it realistically exists) of wellness and work. Wellness encompassing: hobbies (travel, art, reading, writing, taking classes, etc); grooming (this is at least 5 hours a week thing, let's be honest); relationships (on all levels); and both physical and mental health. Laying it out like that... doesn't wellness sound like a full-time commitment?

So how ya'll be doing it? How do you work... and live well?

This week, I got back to where I'm from (NYC) after over half a year living/working remotely in the Caribbean (woohoo) and then got great news about an upcoming press trip to a DREAM destination of mine... (woohoo) BUT it will have me flying back out a few weeks after I landed to NYC! So I've felt like I had a crash landing under a tsunami tidal wave of both blessing and USA-only things to do under a limited amount of time (like spending a full day at the DMV renewing my license).

It just really makes me wonder deeply how to balance a sustainable wellness lifestyle when I'm not rich and must work to at least pay my bills... while also moving locations a few times a year! Any insights, tips, recommendations, resources please do share.

A big part of my using social media and blogging/writing is to openly and vulnerably ask questions, start conversations, and engage in mutual learning with others. It is this way that we learn... so I'm REALLY happy to hear some insights as to how you do it... or what you struggle with as well to maintain wellness or as a digital nomad... and any resources (coaches, books, podcasts, etc) that really helped you, please do send them my way :)



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 01:31AM by isabroad http://bit.ly/2wpoOZ7

0 Response to "Balancing travel + work + wellness... How?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger