0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Backpacking Europe in the Fall - How many days/nights in Rome? Backpacking Europe in the Fall - How many days/nights in Rome? - Bangladesh

Backpacking Europe in the Fall - How many days/nights in Rome?

Hey r/solotravel!

I (23M) have booked my flight to Rome to get in on the morning of September 10. I intend to backpack Europe for just about 3 months (90 days or less in the Schengen Area and a few days in Ukraine and the UK). I am leaving this trip open ended however so I can remain flexible and open to any and every opportunity. I have a general route I would like to take but I'm sure that will be altered as I stay more or less time in certain places or tag along with others I meet along the way.

I do however want to book my first hostel in Rome so I have my first accomodation set. How many days/nights would be good in Rome? I initially was thinking 4 nights, however I am starting to think maybe 5 or 6 so I don't feel rushed? I do enjoy history and sight seeing, so I intend to check off all the major sites. I have also considered taking a day or two down to Naples to visit Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast, but that is up in the air. Should I initially book 4 nights and then tack on more while I'm there if I love it enough to stay more nights? Or should I book more and cancel the back end if I decide to leave earlier than expected?

This is my first solo travel and hostel experience so I am unsure how most people approach this! Any and all recommendations are welcomed and appreciated!



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 02:31PM by SoCalToNorthShore http://bit.ly/2WwUfzg

0 Response to "Backpacking Europe in the Fall - How many days/nights in Rome?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger