0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Are most people in hostels solo travelers? How often do you find yourself going on adventures with someone(s) you met in your hostel? Are most people in hostels solo travelers? How often do you find yourself going on adventures with someone(s) you met in your hostel? - Bangladesh

Are most people in hostels solo travelers? How often do you find yourself going on adventures with someone(s) you met in your hostel?

27/f

I’ll be going to Paris soon for my first solo trip (then doing work away outside of Paris). And also have future solo trips I want to do.

I’m hoping to meet someone(s) at my hostel in Paris to go around with for the few days that I’m there. I also want to film/vlog my travel experience, which I think would be so much more fun with another person.

Is it common that you meet people to go around with at the hostel? Should I approach others first? How does this all work?

By nature I am not a very social person, so I’m scared, but I’m willing to step out of my comfort zone.



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 07:17PM by _lemontree http://bit.ly/2XfkoQ8

0 Response to "Are most people in hostels solo travelers? How often do you find yourself going on adventures with someone(s) you met in your hostel?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger