0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Advice on where to visit in Italy in June Advice on where to visit in Italy in June - Bangladesh

Advice on where to visit in Italy in June

I am travelling between Nice and Venice in mid-June (as part of a larger europe trip) and I am trying to decide where/if to stop. I could either go straight to Venice and spend two days there or stop at Genoa, Milan, or Florence for a day in between with a day in Venice as well. Although I have heard Florence is really nice it would require about 12 hours of travel from Nice vs 3-4 for the other two cities. Is it worth it? If not what would you reccomend between either Genoa or Milan? 19M US First time solo traveler.



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 04:12PM by theUSpresident http://bit.ly/2JKjms6

0 Response to "Advice on where to visit in Italy in June"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger