0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 25 days in Spain in July/August-- Help with itinerary 25 days in Spain in July/August-- Help with itinerary - Bangladesh

25 days in Spain in July/August-- Help with itinerary

Hi everyone,

First time solo-traveler here, 26 F from USA. I have about 25 days in Spain from Mid July-August and would love some help with my itinerary.

Some questions I have:

a) With the weather in July/August, is it still worth it to explore Andalucia? If not, should I stay in North Spain or venture to other countries?

b) What’s the best route to get from North to South? I will be relying on public transit. My ticket is RT to Madrid

c) What are some hostels that are social/ways to meet other travelers?

d) Any suggestions for vegetarians?

From reading all the other reddit threads I’ve come up with the following places to visit:

Madrid (3 days), possible day-trips to Toldeo or Segovia

Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz (7 days)

Barcelona (4 days)

Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Rhonda (7 days)

That leaves me with about 4 extra days.

Budget: Ideally $2000 but I know it's a long trip so max $3000.

Interests: Vegetarian Food, Nature, Hiking, Beaches, Meeting locals, Cultural sites



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 03:01PM by rachakos http://bit.ly/2WyWy4A

0 Response to "25 days in Spain in July/August-- Help with itinerary"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger