0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: What is a useful pc program you use to chronicle your adventures? What is a useful pc program you use to chronicle your adventures? - Bangladesh

What is a useful pc program you use to chronicle your adventures?

I found a website to join the audio tracks I want to use.

~45 min in length

I have photos/videos from various trips in jpeg format on my computer that I want to sort by country.

I want to be able to take the photos/videos and somehow sync their duration on-screen with the track length.

I don’t have a Mac.

Is there some type of free iMovies program for the pc that would let me do this?

I would also like to add some title pages of the locations or use a Google Maps image before each country.

Help?



Submitted March 23, 2019 at 10:39PM by fat-stanley https://ift.tt/2Fzp3oD

0 Response to "What is a useful pc program you use to chronicle your adventures?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger