0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Two weeks in Europe, do I try and cram a lot in or spend more time in each city? Two weeks in Europe, do I try and cram a lot in or spend more time in each city? - Bangladesh

Two weeks in Europe, do I try and cram a lot in or spend more time in each city?

A bit of context: I will be spending 3 weeks in Croatia Studying, but i am going atleast 2 weeks early to go some travelling on my own (potentially 3 weeks). My partner and I will be in Europe for 3 months next year, (so I'm not super concerned with doing everything there is to do in a city as it I love a city I will make an effort to come back next year) but this will be my first time in Europe.

Berlin is the only city I'm %100 going too. I would love to go to Poland and Hungary but I'm waiting to visit those countries with my Partner. As I will be in Zagreb for 3 weeks I plan to do Ljubljana and Slovenia on weekends. My dilemma is: is it feasible to Brussels > Amsterdam > Berlin > Prauge > Bratislava > Munich in two weeks?

Another question, I've traveled around Malaysia and Australia quite a bit (I'm australian) and I was always with others and I ended up being the planner for these trips. I'm kind of torn between booking accomodation and travel between cities now, or kind of winging it when I'm there. Obviously in going to research my routes from A to B but I'm not sure if I want to book it all now and then find out i want to spend more time in say Berlin ect. What do you reccomend?



Submitted March 18, 2019 at 11:23AM by Inkliine https://ift.tt/2TculuY

0 Response to "Two weeks in Europe, do I try and cram a lot in or spend more time in each city?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger