Travel Romance
I’ve done a lot of long term travel over the last few years and normally stay in hostels. I’ve met so many cool people and occasionally stay in touch with them. I’ve also had a fair number of romances happen spontaneously.
Recently, I met this really cool guy at a hostel in Paris. We spent a romantic day walking around the city and swapping stories. It was basically the romantic Paris that I’d always dreamed of. I felt like I was in a rom-com 😂
It ended when I had to catch my flight to Spain and he had plans to stay in France. We’ve been chatting and tossing around ideas about meeting back up again, but it’s hard to say if our plans will actually line up. I like him, but I’m not too keen on changing my plans or bailing on friends because of one cute guy.
Has anyone ever had a travel fling that ended up turning into something real? Or do y’all just enjoy the fantasy and then go back to real life?
Submitted March 21, 2019 at 09:22AM by senorpooperpants https://ift.tt/2CpQyA7

0 Response to "Travel Romance"
Post a Comment