0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Thinking of going on a camping/hiking focused road trip in the US this summer. Suggestions re: car, routes, etc? Thinking of going on a camping/hiking focused road trip in the US this summer. Suggestions re: car, routes, etc? - Bangladesh

Thinking of going on a camping/hiking focused road trip in the US this summer. Suggestions re: car, routes, etc?

Hi all. I'm graduating college this year and feeling adventurous.

I'm planning on going on a 2-3 week hiking/camping focused road trip in the US starting this June. I've already done a cross country road trip hitting the major cities I wanted to see (mainly in the South). Now I want to focus on nature and the North of the country, starting in the East and going West. I wouldn't be opposed to cutting through Canada on my way back East. Suggestions on routes/places to go?

Additionally, I don't have a car at the moment and I'm thinking about getting one for this trip (as opposed to renting). My budget is $3k max for the car. Any suggestions of what kind? I really want to get an old Jeep Cherokee, Chevy Blazer, Toyota 4Runner or a similar car, but I know it might be a little stupid to do that based on gas mileage. I want to be able to sleep in the car and put a mattress in the back.

Any suggestions/input/tips would be super helpful. Thanks

https://ift.tt/2TwUjJy

0 Response to "Thinking of going on a camping/hiking focused road trip in the US this summer. Suggestions re: car, routes, etc?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger