0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: STL to PIT (via Appalachia?) STL to PIT (via Appalachia?) - Bangladesh

STL to PIT (via Appalachia?)

Making the drive next week from St Louis to Pittsburgh next week. I’ve taken I-70 through Columbus/Indy too many times, so I’m looking to change it up.

I have from noon Thursday until Sunday evening to get to Pittsburgh (might be able to leave slightly earlier), and I’m considering heading east through Tennessee to Chattanooga/Knoxville, then wandering up through the mountains, so:

• How are the scenery/conditions in March? I know summertime would be best, but is spring still worth it?

• I’d like to take the Blue Ridge Parkway as much as I can, but that’d be pretty inefficient and there’s plenty of closures this time of year. Are there any major routes that provide a similar experience?

• If you had to pick 2 towns to spend Friday and Saturday night, where would you stay?

https://ift.tt/2TtHr71

0 Response to "STL to PIT (via Appalachia?)"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger