0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Solo Trip to Asia and Europe for 2 Months, Itinerary/Hostel suggestions? Solo Trip to Asia and Europe for 2 Months, Itinerary/Hostel suggestions? - Bangladesh

Solo Trip to Asia and Europe for 2 Months, Itinerary/Hostel suggestions?

Below is a list, with number of days staying for my trip after university graduation. Any suggestions on the following would be really awesome:

  1. Hostel (AC, Clean, ***No Mosquitos***)
  2. Restaurants/Dishes/Markets
  3. Day trips from Positano
  4. Art Museums
  5. Things to see and do in general
  6. Whether I should stay longer or shorter somewhere

What I enjoy about traveling: Exploring the city, having the time to walk around or to destinations, checking out little alleys, walking into stores, picking up snacks here or there, taking lots of pictures of cool items or beautiful scenery, taking pictures and seeing great art, and eating awesome food. I'm not into hiking, but if the hike is famous or short, I might be down. I don't drink or do any drugs, but I still like going out at night to bars and clubs. What really satisfies me is that after a trip is finished, using my memory and pictures, I can remember how to get to the destinations within a city. I recently went on my first solo trip, 40 days, and I pretty much remember every single day, and how to get from point A to point B. That's why I like to stay longer in places than most people would recommend. The trip starts late May.

Here are the cities:

Hong Kong (6 days, day trip to Macau, 1 day Disneyland for the bucket list)

Kyoto (5 days, possible day trip to Nara)

Tokyo (9 days, 2 days in Tokyo's Disney parks)

Bangkok (5 days)

Istanbul(6 days, 1 to rest from long flight)

Milan(2 days, will book in advance to see that darn Last Supper)

Venice(3 days, I really wanna get lost, and if i'm terribly bored, i'll go to another island. I've been before for 1/2 a day)

Florence(6 days, 1 day trip in Bologna. I studied abroad in Florence)

Sorrento(3 days, spent 1 day here in the past, really loved it)

Capri(3 days, many people do day trips here, I heard 3 days is great)

Positano(5 days, I want to take many day trips, but don't know where)

Naples(1 day)

Rome(3.5 days)

Lisbon (5 days, day trip to Sintra)

Porto(5 days)

London(3 days, i've been before for 2 days, 3 nights)

I'll be doing my own research on each place, but getting advice from other fellow travelers will be awesome. Thanks in advance!



Submitted March 24, 2019 at 10:30AM by Flame41 https://ift.tt/2U6d0Ip

0 Response to "Solo Trip to Asia and Europe for 2 Months, Itinerary/Hostel suggestions?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger