0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Seeking car sickness advice: 22-hour drive coming up but I get a strange type of car sick. Seeking car sickness advice: 22-hour drive coming up but I get a strange type of car sick. - Bangladesh

Seeking car sickness advice: 22-hour drive coming up but I get a strange type of car sick.

Going to be driving the whole east coast (U.S) in a few weeks. Every time I take drives that are longer than an hour I start to feel hungover and have to pee every 30 min or so. Nor your typical car sickness—no nausea, barely any dizziness.

I try to eat slightly salty snacks with protein (think salted almonds) in the car, which seems to help a bit, and not drink too much water, but I think my blood sugar or blood pressure might be dropping during long drives. Anyone else have the experience of these two symptoms (hungover feeling & having to pee excessively even when drinking not a lot of liquids). It always ruins the first day of vacation for me.

https://ift.tt/2JkMQxH

0 Response to "Seeking car sickness advice: 22-hour drive coming up but I get a strange type of car sick."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger