0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: SEA Itinerary 2019 SEA Itinerary 2019 - Bangladesh

SEA Itinerary 2019

I'm off to SEA before I make my way to New Zealand for a working holiday later this year. I'm planning on being in SEA for between 4 - 6 weeks so my current itinerary is really vague and I'm still working out the route. I have plenty of time to plan but I just wanted some constructive feedback from more seasoned travellers. I'll be going from London via Sweden to visit family then to denmark to see a friend and then to Frankfurt to see another friend. From Frankfurt I'll fly to Thailand. I want a fair amount of time in Thailand because I'd like to experience Bangkok properly but explore the northern region and a few days at the beach. I'm an introvert and not much of a party traveller.

So far my itinerary looks like this. The dates are likely to be changed and it's very loose, I'm flexible and open to suggestions with the dates but I just wanted something to work with as a start.

30.11 Frankfurt → Bangkok

12.12 - Bangkok → Yangon

17.12 Yangon → Hanoi

20.12 Hanoi → Ho Chi Min City

23.12 Ho Chi Min City → Phnom Pneh

26.12 Phnom Pneh → Indonesia



Submitted March 18, 2019 at 12:22PM by Wh33ze https://ift.tt/2Y46ZLG

0 Response to "SEA Itinerary 2019"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger