0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Road trip Road trip - Bangladesh

Road trip

So Im Recently planning a business trip to get myself out there more as a music artist and I’m planning on driving from Sacramento Ca To NY on interstate 80 , and I want to bring along some marijuana, but im a little skeptical because it’s such a long distance , is there anything I have to be worried about ? I’ve read forums but never got a solid answer on if it’s really not that hard. I understand as well that it is illegal, but I am not trying to buy from anywhere or anyone I do not know and I do not want to stop and waste time trying to find a source for the marijuana in each area that I stop . So can one do this successfully or is it a dead end & do I have to just find some one in the area who might have some .

https://ift.tt/2Trbc8F

0 Response to "Road trip"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger