0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Planning a trip, need suggestions Planning a trip, need suggestions - Bangladesh

Planning a trip, need suggestions

**Long post warning!

**Mobile formatting

I’m planning a trip over Thanksgiving this year for about 10 days with a $3500 budget. This includes airfare (if I fly), food, housing, and entertainment while on the trip.

I would be departing from Kansas City, MO and would like to have options when I get where I’m going with what I do for fun. I like hiking, being outdoors, and doing things for a rush of adrenaline. I am not opposed to “tourist traps” because they are sometimes fun as well but ideally I don’t want to be inside all day.

My two previous trips were:

1) A road trip through Colorado, with a hike there at pikes peak, and ultimately to the Grand Canyon. I camped there the night before doing the rim to rim hike in ~7 hours.

2) A month long trip to South Africa where I went bungee jumping, shark cage diving, and climbed Lions head. I also went to Robins Island and did some wine tours while there. To break up the trip, I went to Zimbabwe to see Victoria Falls, go fishing in the Zambezi river, and crossed the boarder to do a 4 day camping safari in Botswana.

I’m open to suggestions for both road trips and multi country trips. My current thought is to go to Paris then Rome then Athens then Cairo. If I did that trip I would extend my time to 2 weeks.

Anything is appreciated!



Submitted March 10, 2019 at 07:14PM by habajav7 https://ift.tt/2Jdzwe6

0 Response to "Planning a trip, need suggestions"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger