0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Planning a 19 days solo travel to Europe, focus on parties. Thinking on Budapest --> Bratislava --> Prague --> Berlin. Suggestions and tips would be great! Planning a 19 days solo travel to Europe, focus on parties. Thinking on Budapest --> Bratislava --> Prague --> Berlin. Suggestions and tips would be great! - Bangladesh

Planning a 19 days solo travel to Europe, focus on parties. Thinking on Budapest --> Bratislava --> Prague --> Berlin. Suggestions and tips would be great!

A brief introduction on my status:

28 years old brazilian but asian male. I already solo traveled to San Diego(1 month), and Colombia(20 days).

Planning a 19 days trip to europe in april with focus on party, but I'll probably visit the famous tourist places. My budget is around 4400 euros for eveything including flights(I have no idea if this is enough or too much).

My itinerary is:

Budapest: 5 days

Bratislava: 1 day

Vienna: 2 days

Krakow: 3 days

Prague:4 days

Berlim: 4 days

So, too many days in any of these places? I'm putting a little more time thinking on some hangovers. Should I put any other city?

Is is ok to do all the "in-Europe" travels by train/bus? My luggage will not be small enough to use something like Ryanair, so I think flights will make things expensive.

Accommodation wise, my plan is to stay at hostels for basically the entire trip. Maybe a day in a hotel for Bratislava.

This are some names of hostels I found in this subreddit:

Prague - The Madhouse

Budapest - Vitae or Carpe Noctem OG, maybe Retox for a night

Cell Service / Internet - I haven't looked into this quite yet, can I get a cell service for all Europe? Wi-fi was enough for you guys?



Submitted March 11, 2019 at 01:03AM by rezoio https://ift.tt/2Utfxti

0 Response to "Planning a 19 days solo travel to Europe, focus on parties. Thinking on Budapest --> Bratislava --> Prague --> Berlin. Suggestions and tips would be great!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger