0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Nervous about going to the stupid beach by myself Nervous about going to the stupid beach by myself - Bangladesh

Nervous about going to the stupid beach by myself

I live in Alabama and it’s my college spring break this week. I booked an Airbnb at the beach in Gulf shores and was gonna go with my boyfriend but we just broke up lol and it’s non refundable and I already paid someone to take care of my pets. I feel like a dummy it’s gonna be raining the whole time and there’s not much to do there and since it’s spring break it’s gonna be loaded w college kids and I’m gonna be by myself and I just feel like it’s gonna be even worse for me being alone..... what do I do and what can I do by myself at the beach for 5 days when it’s raining the whole time



Submitted March 11, 2019 at 01:28AM by ohhshatt https://ift.tt/2Uz5lj6

0 Response to "Nervous about going to the stupid beach by myself"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger