0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Looking for advice on two weeks split between Egypt/Tanzania/Kenya and maybe Zanzibar or Seychelles Looking for advice on two weeks split between Egypt/Tanzania/Kenya and maybe Zanzibar or Seychelles - Bangladesh

Looking for advice on two weeks split between Egypt/Tanzania/Kenya and maybe Zanzibar or Seychelles

I’m a 26 year old female trying to save for and plan for my first trip to Africa next year. I’ve had trouble deciding where to go. I’ve rented some guide books but the amount of information across all countries is overwhelming. I realize that I can return multiple times so no big deal trying to fit too much into one trip.

So far I’m leaning towards doing a week in one country and then spending a week or half a week on a beachy area. I’ve considered Egypt, Tanzania, Kenya, and then Zanzibar or Seychelles. Egypt into Africa might be expensive so I’m willing to keep that for a Mid East trio in future. I like Mozambique and have been recommended to pair Mozambique for beaches and South Africa for nature. I’ve not wanted to include South Africa as a choice because I’ve heard it’s very European and that’s not something I’m interested in when going to Africa. And Mozambique tend to be very expense to fly into from the US.

My interests on this trip are nature, animals,culture, hiking, history, and beach. I’ve seen the great migration recommended and that’s spread across Tanzania and Kenya and then Seychelles and Zanzibar are close by. Trekking with the gorillas is an interest as well but I can live without things like that on my first trip.

Plane ticket is going to be the most expensive for me from the US. I’m willing to keep putting the trip off if it means I need to save more. I don’t need luxurious accommodations but want to be safe as well as a solo female. I also don’t want to spend $10k on this trip. I want to try to spend no more than $6k including plane tickets.

Based on my interests are these good countries to consider? Any good online resources you can recommend to help me plan this out? Any recommendations for things to see and do that may be unlisted on tourist sites? Transportation in country? Ways to cheapen the flight costs as much as possible (eg separate tickets, flying into other places and commuting the rest of the way etc)

Also, I’m vegan. So feedback on finding food in those countries would be great!



Submitted March 10, 2019 at 08:01PM by Comrade_Soomie https://ift.tt/2Txf1On

0 Response to "Looking for advice on two weeks split between Egypt/Tanzania/Kenya and maybe Zanzibar or Seychelles"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger