0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Is it possible to solo travel to Russia? Is it possible to solo travel to Russia? - Bangladesh

Is it possible to solo travel to Russia?

I'm hoping to go to Moscow and St Petersburg at the end of this year, and I am aware that as an Australian citizen I need to obtain a tourist visa. However this seems harder than I thought. I read up on some websites and it says that I'll require an invitation letter from a tour company or a hotel that's approved by the government. I'm just planning on doing some solo travelling around the cities. :(

Has anyone been in a similar situation? How did you work it out? Perhaps I have no choice but to engage in a tour company?



Submitted March 19, 2019 at 07:48AM by penicillinkoala https://ift.tt/2JnCQn5

0 Response to "Is it possible to solo travel to Russia?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger