How do I not over-plan a trip?
Hey all, I'm(23M) planning to go to Portugal for about 8 days in late March. This is my first solo international trip and I'm hugely nervous/excited about it as I'm quite a big introvert and also my first solo trip.
I've recently had some experience essentially planning a few trips for either myself within the UK or with my family, and I find myself doing a sort of checkbox approach to travelling.
That is, I have a list of all these 'must-go' sight-seeing locations and restaurants serving the best food etc, but then I find myself rushing between places and not really taking in the culture and life of the city. I have a huge FOMO if I don't go to these locations, but once I'm done with my list, I just find myself feeling really 'done' with the trip.
Essentially, how do I stop over planning a trip, and take a more flexible/relaxing approach to travel?
Submitted March 10, 2019 at 08:26PM by RitzkyBitz https://ift.tt/2SWwD18

0 Response to "How do I not over-plan a trip?"
Post a Comment