Help Planning my First Trip
I graduate from high school May 20th and decided I’d knock out two birds with one stone and go visit some friends up in Vancouver, Canada while also scoping out places to potentially live for my schooling. I currently live in Denver Colorado. My parents aren’t supportive of this move (they want me to go on a mormon mission) and are unlikely to help me out with this trip. I’ve found cheap plane tickets online but I’m willing to hear out any alternatives you guys have to offer.
Anyways I’d like some help making this trip happen and would also like ideas on where to go. I have planned out this trip, but I rarely follow those plans unless nothing in the moment comes up. Thanks!
Submitted March 25, 2019 at 04:39PM by ReyDiablo1435 https://ift.tt/2uoFvTo

0 Response to "Help Planning my First Trip"
Post a Comment