Have any of you ever left a partner behind when you go? Any tips?
I leave in a month for a 5 month solo trip to Peru and I’m so excited but SO nervous!
The hardest thing is I’m leaving behind a boy I am completely and utterly besotted with. It seems so many people who chose solo travel are single, and I totally understand why, but has anyone had any experience with travelling alone and leaving a partner behind?
We’ve agreed to be in an open relationship for the time I’m gone, because it’s a decent chunk of time and neither of us has the energy to be worried about what the other one is up to at night. How do I manage it? Should we limit our contact so I don’t miss him too much and forget to enjoy my time? Do you set aside a time each week to chat? I’m so stressed about how much missing him is going to crush me, any words of advice or support are much appreciated.
Submitted March 24, 2019 at 08:48PM by emilyontheinternet https://ift.tt/2Ondu7L

0 Response to "Have any of you ever left a partner behind when you go? Any tips?"
Post a Comment