0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Has anyone ever gone to the airport and just bought the cheapest ticket they could find? Has anyone ever gone to the airport and just bought the cheapest ticket they could find? - Bangladesh

Has anyone ever gone to the airport and just bought the cheapest ticket they could find?

Long time lurker here. I've loved getting to watch this community as I planned for this trip. Here's the situation:

I'm a 26M, packed for a 6.5 week trip of which the first two weeks were with friends. I have a handful of brief solo trips under my belt. My solo leg begins in about a week out of Athens. I have literally nothing planned from March 30-April 22nd. I only know that I need to be in Nuremberg by April 22nd. I've packed about 8kg in a 40L bag with most EU airlines carry-on restrictions in mind. I plan to stay predominantly in hostels. I know I want to generally stay in eastern Europe in order to keep costs down until I hit Germany.

My specific question is, I thought it might be fun to just walk into the airport and buying the first flight to any of the 20 or so cities in eastern Europe. I would just research the city in the airport and book a hostel right there, then do damage control when I hit the ground. Is this a thing people actually do or have done? How did it go? What are some things I may not be considering here? Is this only a thing people do in movies? I'd like to hear your thoughts.



Submitted March 23, 2019 at 11:08PM by TheWondermonkey https://ift.tt/2Jz6vKf

0 Response to "Has anyone ever gone to the airport and just bought the cheapest ticket they could find?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger