0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Going to Barcelona and Berlin ~ tips for itinerary? Going to Barcelona and Berlin ~ tips for itinerary? - Bangladesh

Going to Barcelona and Berlin ~ tips for itinerary?

I'm a solo male traveler, 25.

I've sorted flights and accommodation. Any tips for day trips to nearby hotspots/landmarks? Would like to experience food, architecture, landmarks and art gallery/museums.

I get to Barcelona on the Saturday and leave for Berlin the Wednesday after that. I stay in Berlin until Sunday so just over a week overall.

I've been looking at the air bnb experience section and some of those activities look good, anyone on here have any experience with going to any city tours using air BnB?

Thanks in advance



Submitted March 18, 2019 at 02:01PM by karmafanatic https://ift.tt/2Wbn7JB

0 Response to "Going to Barcelona and Berlin ~ tips for itinerary?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger