0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Flying into Phuket, then leaving from Bangkok 11 days later. Suggestions on one island/city to go to in between? Flying into Phuket, then leaving from Bangkok 11 days later. Suggestions on one island/city to go to in between? - Bangladesh

Flying into Phuket, then leaving from Bangkok 11 days later. Suggestions on one island/city to go to in between?

I purchased my flights for May so I land in Phuket and return home from Bangkok. I’d like to spend 4 nights in Phuket, 3 or 4 nights in maybe Koh Chang, and finally 3 or 4 nights in Bangkok. I’m only in Thailand for 11 nights so I know it’s not practical to try to visit too many places, so I’d figure I should only visit one island/city in between my time in Phuket and Bangkok. So far I’m thinking of either Koh Chang, Koh Phangan, or Chang Mai. I’m open to staying only 2 nights in Bangkok if there are other places I should see instead.

This is my first solo trip (25F). Right now Koh Chang is my first choice. The main reason I would go to Koh Phangan is to go to the Half Moon Party. I definitely want to hang out with the elephants, visit the beaches, see the temples, and just eat all the good food! I intend to stay at an Airbnb or resort, no hostels for me. My budget is pretty flexible. I prefer to fly between each city.

Any tips/suggestions are appreciated :)



Submitted March 24, 2019 at 07:37PM by een3rd https://ift.tt/2TzGvyg

0 Response to "Flying into Phuket, then leaving from Bangkok 11 days later. Suggestions on one island/city to go to in between?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger