0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Easter in Cusco, Peru Easter in Cusco, Peru - Bangladesh

Easter in Cusco, Peru

Hey all, I'm going to be in Peru over Easter and I have some questions. Let me know if this doesn't make sense because I'm not sure if it does!

My original plan was to get to Cusco on Friday, spend the weekend exploring, and on Monday set out on a two day/one night hike to Machu Picchu. However, if I want to get tickets to hike Machu Picchu mountain, I would have to leave on Sunday. Is the trip up to the top of the mountain worth it?

Religion wise it's not a big deal if I miss it, so that's not the issue. But would I regret spending that day hiking instead of in the city experiencing the culture? Are churches in Cusco even open to visitors, would I be able to attend a service in one of the huge cathedrals? Or is there some other event happening that I should know about?

It just feels strange to be in another country and culture on a major religious holiday and not experience anything relating to that holiday, does that make sense?



Submitted March 25, 2019 at 04:04PM by Erger https://ift.tt/2YjrV1b

0 Response to "Easter in Cusco, Peru"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger